Saturday, July 30, 2011

Used Sport Motorcycle Parts Online

Used Motorcycle Parts Online 2011 :  How do we get a new customer. I always do is research what items are hot right now. The way I do this is I go to EBay and start looking at current auctions. I usually type in the search bar something like r6 headlight. Now after I get some E-Bay results I look at the number of bids. Items that are hot will usually have a large number of bids. The same search. If people need a part they will always list it as wanted on Craigslist. Now I am off to the forums and see what people are talking about for parts needed or complaints about availability.

So now we will assume I have the part that is hot right now. I buy it or find it and get a price for it the price is not too important because I am just going to use it to get traffic to my site or email inbox. I list it on eBay and also in my eBay listing I put I have many other parts available please email me for what you need and I will add it on eBay, remember eBay has policies on how you word your listings so please read those before posting a new listing. I also in my eBay listing include a link to my site but to stay eBay compliant I create a page on my site or just that part. I also include a link at the bottom of the page that says more parts click here which takes them to my actual website where I have all my parts for sale listed.
Via : Choiceboll.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...